PRIME Environmental Services
Our Environmental Services include:
- Mold (Funghi) Testing, Assessments & Remediation - We are the only firm serving the Treasure Coast that is fully licensed for mold assessments and mold remediation, and we are pleased to work with insurance companies.
- Due Diligence, Site Assessments - Before committing to the purchase of any property, it is imperative for a buyer to perform appropriate due diligence inspections and assessments to ensure there are no undisclosed problems with a structure, house, lot, or site. In Florida sellers are not obligated to disclose all conditional or environmental problems. You need a competent partner to know what needs to be examined based on the size and type of a subject property.
- Environmental Surveys Level I, II & III - Federal guidelines established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and laws within the state make unwitting buyers of property liable for environmental hazards and contamination regardless of when they occurred and who caused them. Do not allow yourself or your company to become needlessly liable for expensive fines and remediation.
- Indoor Air Quality Testing - Mold, malodors, viruses, bacteria, organic compounds, and toxic chemicals cause indoor pollution, sickness, and can lead to problems with health, headaches, and chemical sensitivities, all of which can lead to loss of work, and/or lawsuits.
- Drywall Testing (Toxic, Odiferous, Chinese) - Do not be mislead, defective drywall is a big deal. Never accept a person’s promise or written “guarantee” that a building or house is “free” from the material, and actually if such is offered is a likely indication an issue may exist.
- Allergen, Virus, Bacteria Testing - From babies to senior citizens, all persons are susceptible to health problems from micro-organisms. We know how to test for them and can provide our clients important information about how to prevent them from growing and spreading. We are able to test many areas and items including kitchens, bathrooms, HVAC systems, common areas, gyms, medical buildings, schools, government buildings, homes, condos, pools, water supplies, and much more.
- Soil, Water, Air Testing - Testing of soils is essential prior to construction and property acquisitions. Soil conditions vary greatly in Florida and can lead to structural problems. Contaminated soils can threaten human health and water quality, and they may cause liability for new owners, even if a buyer was unaware contaminants existed before they bought the property.
- Leak & Moisture Intrusion Analysis - Using the latest evolution of infrared camera technology, an IR-inspection allows us to identify and locate moisture leaks than are invisible to the naked eye. An IR camera is the best tool to define and control moisture leaks.
- Pesticides & VOC Testing - “Volatile organic compound” are substances that contains carbon and that evaporates at room temperature. VOCs include: benzene, methylene chloride, hexane, toluene, trichloroethane, styrene, heptane, and perchloroethylene.
- Asbestos, Lead, Radon Testing - Lead is a highly toxic metal that was used for many years in products found in and around our homes. Lead may cause a range of health effects, from behavioral problems and learning disabilities, to seizures and death.
- Noise and Light Emissions and Testing - Both excessive noise and lighting are considered pollutants and contribute to human stress. Many work place environments are continuously loud, or may be poorly lit.
- EPA & OSHA Compliance Evaluations - Both the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration propagate hundreds and thousands of compliance guidelines and standards for buildings, worker safety, environmental control, and a multitude of other programs.
- Sick Building Syndrome - The term "sick building syndrome" (SBS) is used to describe situations in which building occupants experience acute health and comfort effects that appear to be linked to time spent in a building, but no specific illness or cause can be identified.
- Drug Grow Houses & Methamphetamine (Meth Lab) Detection - Grow houses are far from strictly a policing issue; because they require large amounts of electricity, criminals commonly steal power by bypassing the electrical meter. In addition to being illegal, makeshift wiring often pose a safety and fire hazards.