About PRIME Engineering & Environmental Building Services
We place our client needs and concerns above all to ensure we work cost effectively and swiftly to exceed client expectations, from individual homeowners to multinational corporations. We are licensed, certified, registered, and insured professionals who maintain client confidentiality. We work for and support you.
PRIME Engineering & Environmental Services began as a property inspection firm in 2007 and quickly grew amid Florida’s real estate collapse in 2008 and the worse economic conditions since the great depression. Proving soundly that, competent professionals who deliver quality service with integrity and honesty is an irresistible force that has no competition.
Greg Bertaux, PE & CIEC
Greg Bertaux graduated from Marquette University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He worked for two Fortune 100 Companies designing and building facilities throughout the United States and overseas including: offices, laboratories, manufacturing centers, and oversight of capital projects in 2003 exceeding $1.2 billion. From 2003 to 2005 he managed the design, construction, and launch, of the largest resort in the Midwest that included 76 lake front homes and a resort conference center. In 2005 he fulfilled a lifelong dream and founded his own company, PRIME Engineering & Environmental Building Services, in Vero Beach, Florida.
PRIME Engineering & Environmental Building Services is focused on becoming the most trusted and highest quality consulting firm on Florida’s Treasure Coast. For your consideration, below are our qualifications:
- State Certificate of Authorization to operate an engineering firm, CA#29436
- Licensed FL Professional Engineer, P.Eng. #66843
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers NSPE#9020713
- Member, Florida Engineering Society, FES#9020713
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, #94318
- Nationally Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant, CIEC #1101011
- Member, Building Officials Association of Florida, BOAF #4267
- Member, International Code Council, ICC #5295985
- Certified by the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) #18986
- State Licensed Mold Assessor, MRSA #102
- State Licensed Mold Remediator, MRSR #2360
- State Licensed Home Inspector, HI#366
- State Authorized Wind Mitigation Inspector, PE66843
- State Authorized Wood Destroying Organism Inspector, JE156300
- Nationally Certified Pool Operator, CPO#32-242910
- Registered Professional Building Inspector, FABI-RPI #0707
- Certified Home Inspector, ASHI-ACI #247094
- Licensed Community Association Manager for Condominium Consulting CAM31609