PRIME Building Services
Our Building Services include:
- Owner Representation On New Construction & Renovation Projects - Who has your interest in mind as a primary concern when you engage a General Contractor or other subcontractors to begin a project? NO one does. What you need is an owner advocate. This is what we do.
- Project Management - We are experts in project management and know how to manage contractors. You need requirements and a scope-of-work that are clearly defined, contracts with teeth, supervision with authority, and adherence to schedule.
- Design Review & Value Engineering Before Design Approval - We are experts in project management and know how to manage contractors. You need requirements and a scope-of-work that are clearly defined, contracts with teeth, supervision with authority, and adherence to schedule.
- Construction Progress Reviews & Documentation Before Progress Payments - Before you make “draws” from you project budget to fund contractors with progress payments, have their targets for quality, schedule, and cost really been met? How do you know? Start by calling us to serve as you ally and protect your capital investment.
- Code & Quality Compliance Inspections & Testing - Is the wiring correct? Is the HVAC sized properly? Will condensation lead to mold problems? These are the types of issue we verify to ensure your satisfaction. Contractors and especially sub-contractors always tell their clients everything is fine and “that’s the way we always do it”. Well it’s always half-assed and wrong, but they don’t care and you don’t know the difference.
- Contract Development, Reviews & Bidding Process Guidance - “Standard” building and construction documents prepared by a contractor or design firm always favor the contractor and place you at a disadvantage in ways difficult to imagine. Once you sign a contract, hope may be lost.
- After Hours & Weekend Inspections When Contractors Are Away - If you are not sure things are going as planned, or if dubious activity is taking place call us to inspect your job site and work activities outside the pervue of contractors. We can work for you in confidence to document activity and track progress.
- Wind Mitigation Inspections & Recommendations - Since 2010 Wind Mitigation requirements and features have become a significant cost of property ownership. We have years and years of experience inspecting storm protection devices, roofing systems, structures, and fenestrations (windows) and consulting with clients to help reduce insurance costs and risks of loss during storm damage. Call us for more details, we do it right.
- Municipal Building Assessments, Inspections & Conditions - Local governments, Schools systems, County Governments, and State agencies all own physical structure that are likely in need of inspections for one reason or another. Our team of licensed engineers, environmental consultants, mold assessors, and building inspectors is able to provide a complete schedule of service to help you catch problems before they become catastrophes, and help you control life cycle costs of operations.
- Post-storm Damage Inspections & Assessments - After any major storm, buildings suffer damage in all cases. The key is to identify the damage before secondary or tertiary affects take place.
- ADA – Americans With Disabilities Act Consultation - Do your facilities comply with Federal and State regulations that require barrier-free designs? It is a simple proposition and a genuine American ideal; equal physical access for all people.